When it comes to building one’s physique and health, most people don’t look any further than ecdysterone and turkesterone. But which one is the best among them?
Let’s find out.
What Is Turkesterone?
Turkesterone is a concentrated form of ecdysteroid, which is primarily found in some specific plants and insects and therefore turkesterone is not an anabolic steroid. It comes with an adaptogenic and anabolic effect that can boost muscle growth and develop your physique much more quickly and efficiently. But how do you get turkesterone?
Unfortunately, the element is fairly uncommon in what we usually eat. For example, you can certainly get it from quinoa and spinach, but it won’t be available in abundance there. Thus, if you want to increase your turkesterone intake, consuming a supplement can do the trick.
According to a report, when compared to ecdysterone, Turkesterone seems to be more potent and effective. However, it’s also much more expensive than the former.
Turkesterone can offer more than one essential benefit to your body. Keep reading this section till the end to know more in this context.
• According to a study report, turkesterone comes with loads of metabolic-boosting and anti-obesity elements. Therefore, it can increase your muscle mass and decrease your weight pretty quickly, as long as you are exercising.
• Consuming turkesterone regularly can increase your energy and stamina massively. It, in turn, can improve your exercise performance and help in building your strength.
• Turkesterone can support your mental health to cope with psychological and physical stress accordingly. So, with it, your depression and anxiety levels will decrease a little.
In addition, turkesterone is considered to be safe as a whole. It doesn’t lead to any kind of apparent side effects. However, we would still ask you to inform a doctor about it before intaking turkesterone. Just to be safe on your part.
What Is Ecdysterone?
Ecdysterone is a form of ecdysteroid compound that’s usually found in various insects and plants. So, in that sense, it’s quite similar to turkesterone. However, unlike the former, you will get plenty of ecdysterone in spinach. Thus, if you are fond of veggies, you wouldn’t really require any other source of hormones.
But, if you are looking for another option, we’d ask you to opt for supplements. But why should you use it? Let’s find out more about it.
• Like turkesterone, ecdysterone can improve your muscle strength as well. However, it does not participate directly in it. Instead, it focuses on increasing your overall energy. Hence, it can help you exercise for a prolonged period and gain a better physique.
• Ecdysterone can also stimulate your muscle cell formation, boost your red blood production, and much more. It can also partake in growth and bone remodeling. So, if you have broken your wrist or hand, intaking ecdysterone might be helpful.
• Also, as it can improve your energy, taking ecdysterone can increase your athletic performance. It can strengthen your leg muscles’ strength and ensure that you’re running better and more efficiently.
Finally, ecdysterone can also improve your body’s insulin sensitivity. Thus, it’ll be beneficial for you if you are a patient of type-2 diabetes or hyperglycemia.
However, unlike turkesterone, ecdysterone has gone through too many human experiments. So, we are not really sure if it will affect your body adversely or not.
What Should You Choose?
So, when it comes to choosing between ecdysterone and turkesterone, which one should you choose for yourself? Well, if you ask us, we would ask you to go for the latter. After all, it offers more direct benefits to your health. And in a way, it doesn’t affect your health either.
But, no matter what you are thinking about opting for, make sure to talk to a doctor about it first. They do a thorough check-up of your health and tell you if there’s something wrong with you or not. And they will also inform you if something goes wrong when you consume the aforementioned products.
In any case, that will be all for this article. Hopefully, we could offer as much information as you were looking for. However, if there’s something you want to ask us, comment below.
We’ll try our best to offer as much assistance as we can.