Nothing is more tragic than losing someone you loved so dearly. A father is a hero, protector, and someone who gives a child unconditional love. These quotes about daddy in heaven are hard to read, but they will ultimately make you feel better.
Furthermore, they’re a reminder that everyone will inevitably experience the loss of a loved one. Unfortunately, it’s a sad reality, but coming to terms with it will help you heal.
27 Heartfelt Quotes About Daddy in Heaven
Sincere Quotes About Daddy in Heaven by Celebrities
1. “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could ever give another person. He believed in me.” ― Jim Valvano
2. “This is the price you pay for having a great father. You get the wonder, the joy, the tender moments ― and you get the tears at the end, too.” ― Harlan Coben
3. “No matter how old we are, we still need our dads, and wonder how we’ll get by without them.” ― Jennifer Williamson
4. “The loss of my father will always sting. But now, everything that I do is in honor of him and celebrates his life.” ― Adrienne C. Moore
5. “When I was a child, all problems had ended with a single word from my father. A smile from him was sunshine, his scowl a bolt of thunder. He was smart, and generous, and honorable without fail. He could exile a trespasser, check my math homework, and fix the leaky bathroom sink, all before dinner. For the longest time, I thought he was invincible. Above the petty problems that plagued normal people. And now he was gone.” ― Rachel Vincent
6. “You have been there for me, no matter what bad choices I might have made… you lovingly repaired my broken spirit, helped me plot a new course, and set me free to fly on my own once again. There is no greater love than that. You will always be special to me, and no matter where life takes me, I’ll remember you with love.” ― Marilyn K. Deacon
7. “Dad, wherever you are, you are gone but you will never be forgotten.” ― Conrad Hall
8. “My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband, and friend.” ― Tiger Woods
Quotes About Daddy in Heaven and the Sadness of Losing Him
9. “The only terrible thing about having had such a wonderful father? Is how hard it is to have to say goodbye to him. And to miss him every single day.”
10. “Dad, I keep thinking about, you even though it pains. I’d give anything to relive those memories again. I miss you.”
11. “It hurts to think that you are not here anymore. Although I can’t help but smile with tears in my eyes to think of how we cherished each and every moment of our lives together when you were alive. I miss you, dad.”
12. “Right from the time when you held me in your arms to the day when you saw me off for my first day in school, I am holding today on the beautiful memories that have made me the person I am today. I miss you, dad.”
13. “Dad, wherever you are I just want you to know that no matter how much we’ve fought and argued, you were right, is what my heart always knew. I miss you.”
14. “Every Father’s Day is a painful reminder of your absence in my life. Dad, I wish I could just turn back time and live out every single day of my childhood as if it were a grand Father’s Day celebration. I miss you.”
15. “Dad, as much as a mourning, your death is a celebration because you made my life nothing short of one.”
16. “It didn’t matter whether we met often or not, what mattered is that your advice helped me connect my life’s dots. It didn’t matter whether we spoke every day or not, what mattered was that you loved me a lot. Dad, I miss you.”
Heartwarming Quotes About Daddy in Heaven to Help You Grieve
17. “Dad, I won’t immortalize you in the stars, because they fade away. I won’t remember you with a poem, for it will be forgotten one day. I will just keep you safe in my heart so that you are with me in every way.”
18. “It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.”
19. “Dad, death doesn’t change a thing because you’ve always been the angel in my life. I miss you.”
20. “Dad, your memories have become my heartbeats which means I am thinking of you all the time.
21. “Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.”
22. “Happiness is the feeling that your dad is always there to guide you, even if he is in heaven.”
23. “Thank you for being a great dad to us. Your memories will always live in the core of the heart. I miss you.”
24. “There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in our heart.”
25. “You will forever remain alive in our hearts and memories daddy, and though we are learning to live without you, we still miss you so much.”
26. “Daddy, even though you are gone, your memories will forever be precious, and the blessing is that you are still alive in us. We miss you so much and want to tell you that we love you so much.”
27. “Daddy, you are like a warrior that has fought my childhood battles. You brought me joy and you mean more than the world itself to me and now that you’re gone, I can’t stop missing you.”
They say that time heals all wounds, but losing someone you loved so much is something you can never fully recover from. It will always feel as if a part of you is missing. However, dealing with your grief head-on is the healthiest way to come to terms with your loss.
Whenever you find yourself in a difficult situation where you feel as if your pain is too much to bear, read these quotes about daddy in heaven. They may make you cry, but letting your feelings out is the only way you’ll feel better and start coping with your tragedy. And finally, remember that your father will always be with you, in your heart.